Quarantine has brought out my inner Betty Crocker, and I’m not mad about it.This recipe tastes gourmet and is fool-proof- I guarantee anyone can do it. It’s the perfect sweet treat after any meal, and who doesn’t love some peanut butter? I know I said this is three ingredients but I technically use four because I love adding a dash of cinnamon on top of my PB cookies, sue me lol!
What you’ll need: Ingredients
- Peanut butter
What to do: Directions
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Mix one cup of peanut butter, one egg, and 3/4 cup of sugar in a bowl until well combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop it out and lay on a baking sheet.
- Add a dash of cinnamon over the top of your cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy!