It’s my Taylor Swift year baby! I can’t believe it’s been a whole year since I launched Quality over Quantity. I have been overwhelmed by so many positive messages and support since creating this little online community which I am endlessly thankful for!
My blogaversary so conveniently also lands on my birthday, so I will always be growing with it. This year I grew as a person more than any year of my life which feels like such a win. The best part of getting older to me is thinking about how cool my younger self would find me now.
1. It is ok to be bad at something new.
2. Taking breaks is KEY, no person is a productivity machine.
3. Celebrate every success to the fullest extent.
4. Wear whatever you love period.
5. Respect is non-negotiable in every aspect of your life.
6. God’s unfailing love is our greatest hope.
7. Every person is on their own journey, comparison is so unnecessary.
8. Design your life and build a business to fund it.
9. You can learn something from everyone.
10. Be an active listener in conversation.
11. Support your family when they need you.
12. People are watching what you do even if you think no one is paying attention.
13. I can always be a little kinder.
14. Set the tone for your day in the morning.
15. Make the choice that makes you proud.
16. Trust the timing of your life.
17. Nothing blooms all year long.
18. Save before spending & build your credit.
19. The climb is always more beautiful than the destination.
20. Everyone is struggling through a battle you know nothing about.
21. Compassion is a renewable source of energy.
22. If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.
Can’t wait to see where life takes me next <3