I’m writing this blog post at 7:05 AM, because I have recently had some schedule changes which required me to attend my HIIT workouts early early. Nonetheless I am grateful for being busy, gearing up for a lot of excited things, including my last semester of graduate school. Here are my best tips for a lovely morning no matter what it looks like for your lifestyle.
- Go to sleep at a reasonable time. I am literally a grandma in bed on Pinterest at around 9-10 PM, this helps me feel ready, well rested and refreshed in the AM.
- Wake up earlier (start small and work your way up.)
- Eat something, for years I skipped breakfast but have eventually realized this makes me hangry like duh!
- Drink some sort of caffeine- Celsius is a recent favorite that doesn’t feel heavy or give me a slump after.
- Organize the night before: outfit, light bedroom pickup etc.
- Set your intentions for the day.
- When all else fails, don’t feel guilty for hitting the snooze button (as long as you can afford to make it where you’re going on time!!) when you’re still getting accustomed to a new schedule, we’ve all been there.
What’s you best tip to have a great morning?