The key to maintaining beautiful skin is exfoliation, there are two kinds- physical exfoliants, and chemical exfoliants. I’ll be focusing on physical because I don’t like using chemical exfoliants in the summer when I am outside more often than not.
It’s no secret I love Life’s Butter, their products have been a staple in my body care routine for months now. Recently they launched their larger scrub range and I have been trying it out the different varieties for different skin goals.
Some of the benefits of exfoliating include:
- the removal of dead skin cells
- the promotion of clearer and softer skin
- prevention of painful ingrown hairs
- the oils in scrubs make the hair softer which makes hair removal easier
- your skin will absorb moisturizer better because it is fresh
- reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- can help in minimizing the appearance of large pores
- helps reduce keratosis pilaris (aka chicken skin)
- keep razor bumps at a minimum and
- gives you lusciously smooth skin on demand
Regular coffee scrub: https://lifesbutter.com/collections/home-page-collection/products/coffee-scrub
I love Life’s Butter Coffee Scrub + Coconut on days I’m going to shave my legs. Their Coffee Scrub + Cacao is so fragrant, and the best for use on arms IMO. When I am doing quick shower I like the plain Coffee Scrub from Life’s Butter.