This may be my second skincare related post ever, but I want to start doing them more often. I recently got a dermaplaning facial which was literally so heavenly and amazing I have an entire post about it in the works, the esthetician recommended for me to start using a physical exfoliant a couple times a week, vitamin C serum in the daytime and retinol at night. I had tried retinol in the past but was not reaching for it as consistently as I am now. So here’s the rundown:
Vitamin C Serum Benefits
- protectant from sun damage
- wound healing
- helps soften fine lines / wrinkles
- reduction of inflammation
- collagen promoting
- skin smoothing
- fights hyperpigmentation
- makes skin look more radiant and healthy
- stimulates cell turnover
- refines and resurfaces skin
- improves texture
- works with your skin if you have uneven tones
- I recommend a pure retinol because it works faster!
Overall, my skin has seen a lot of positive changes by changing my regimen up a little to include more products that it likes! If you try any of these let me know how you like them!