So I’m back, did you miss me? I fell behind on my blogging schedule because I launched my little vintage shop Victoria G. Vintage (in case you haven’t heard & shameless self-promo.) I thought it would only be fitting to resume in the new year with a post about my mentality of late.
- I am going into 2021 with less expectations. Last year was hard and I feel like now is the perfect time for rest and recovery.
- Practicing mindfulness and being present in the moment are new goals of mine.
- One of my main priorities is to let go of the past in order to accept the blessings of the future.
- Forgiveness is a mantra, to the self and to others.
- Overall, I have an open heart and an open mind, grateful for where I’m at and excited for where I’m going.