This year has been unprecedented to say the least. Despite all of the ups and downs I am still extremely grateful for this chapter of life. What inspired this post is the quote, “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.” These words of wisdom have helped me immensely, so today I’ve decided to share the positive things I’ve been focusing on.
- My purpose: Getting more and more involved in my career has reminded me how much I love serving others.
- Improving: I strongly believe that every day I can be better than the last.
- My blessings: Slowing down has reminded me how abundantly blessed I am.
- Goals: I’ve been breaking down what I want to achieve into smaller, doable actions.
- Being present: Putting away my phone and becoming more mindful of quality time spent with loved ones.
- My passions: I do this by focusing my energy on creating things I am proud of.
- Faith: “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1
- Simplifying my life: I’ve been finding so much peace in making things are simple as possible.
What have you been focusing on lately?