What a year 2020 has been! I feel like everyone has learned at least a thing or two about themselves with everything going on in the world. I’ve picked up a couple of habits that have made a huge difference during my WFH experience.
- Savor every small constant in your life. For me this is my morning coffee and the bliss it brings me.
- Get dressed every day even if you aren’t going anywhere. Makes a huge difference in productivity and just makes me feel better overall.
- Wear your favorite jewelry daily. This one goes hand in hand with getting dressed, this is another must for me- even if I’m just putting it on to take it off at the end of another day in quarantine.
- Perfume, this is a small on I had overlooked at first but again it makes me feel good. Going through the motions of my get ready routine has made me feel a lot better about maintaining my normalcy during these uncertain times.
- Stretch and drink enough water EVERY day.
- Do at least one active thing that feels good to you every day, for me this has been late evening strolls, pilates, and yoga.
- Fall in love with your hobbies because now we have the time to do so. I’ve been more creative than ever in self isolation and I’m so happy about it.
- Listen to your favorite music, trust me it’s therapeutic for the soul. (folklore anyone??)
- Just breathe, and take everything one day at a time, we weren’t created to see past 24 hours, so there’s no use in trying to.
What’s your best quarantine tip?
Shop the Look