1. Call my relatives that are in other countries.
Because I’m missing them more than ever and I like hearing their perspectives about what is going on right now.
2. Master some new recipes.
Getting creative in the kitchen with the extra time on my hands is one of my favorite things to do.
3. Clean out my closet.
Super self-explanatory but very, very necessary.
4. Facetime my friends every week.
This has been my favorite way to keep up with all of my loved ones!
5. Get back into reading regularly.
I’ve been into poetry these days and discovering new authors is the mood.
6. Bleach-dye clothes I’ve fallen out of love with.
I am obsessed with bleach-dying like the rest of the internet, need I say more?
7. Purge my room and donate the items that don’t spark joy anymore.
This one is my Marie Kondo side coming out, and I highly recommend.