I find it extremely necessary to preface this with the fact that you can go on a date with yourself (I do this), your parents, your siblings (another favorite of mine), or your besties. There’s absolutely no need to be in a relationship to go on a date.
1.Miracle Mile: so pretty this time of year.
2. Kennedy Park: get A.C.’s Icees, rent a bike (dog-friendly).
3. PAMM: You know me, I had to include some museums on this list. My underrated museum guide can be found here. PAMM is free the first Thursday of the month and the second Saturday as well.
4. Frost Science Museum: Really nice views and their newest exhibit is very cool, highly recommend!
5. Brickell City Centre: added this next to PAMM because you can do this on the same day using the metro mover.
6. Miami Design District: love it here because I always feel so chic when I visit. I am a big fan of the swinging chairs in Palm Court.
7. Merrick Park: Yard House grilled cheese and the farmer’s market on Sundays are literally a perfect date.
8. Vizcaya: so much detail in this structure and plenty of space to explore.
9. New World Symphony: one of the most relaxing spots on this list (need more classical concerts in my life!)
10. Jungle Island: Currently having a Chinese lantern festival I have seen all over online, have yet to check it out for myself.