If tomorrow’s supply depended on today’s thanksgiving, how much would we have?
I saw this quote a few years back and it has really stuck with me. This season is all about gratitude for me, meaning it is so important to remain conscious about the things I am so blessed to have.
1. Graduation: if you’re new here, I will be graduating with my bachelor’s degree in psychology with a concentration in behavioral analysis next month. (YAY)
2. My sister: The older I get the more I realize that a lot of siblings don’t get along and it’s so shocking because my sister is literally my best friend and I could not imagine it any differently.
3. Blogging: cultivating my little blogging space and making it my own has been the most amazing experience for me. I am so happy I found a hobby that blends all of my passions together so perfectly.
4. My parents: I am so grateful to have two individuals that have paved the way for me to follow all of my dreams no matter what they are.
5. My job: going on three years of being a therapist to special needs children, I feel like they all have taught me at the same time that I help them gain new skills.
6. Support system: you know who you are, I am so content with my circle of people right now. Being able to grow as a person and knowing that everyone I am close to claps when I win is a feeling like no other.
7. Health: Obvi, if you woke up today and were able to walk to get your morning coffee, you should be thankful for this too.
8. Sunsets: this is a much smaller spectrum thing off the list, but whenever I am overwhelmed or not having the best day it seems like there will always be the most stunning display in the sky. Instant mood booster, can we agree?
9. You: if you’re reading this, I am so thankful that the world has brought you here to my little corner of the internet. I am extremely grateful for everyone that takes some time out of their day to follow my journey and read my blog.
10. Faith: saved the most important thing I am thankful for this year for last. Faith in what God promises and trusting in this as truth changes everything.
What are you thankful for this year?
PS: also thankful for my cute personal photographer, spot him in this pic 🙂